Monday, May 4, 2009

Time for a new post

It has been a while since I posted anything informational, so here I go.

1. VISITING TEACHING: April is over and I am in need of visiting teaching reports once again. Also, a few changes were made to the routes last month. If you have not received a new list or know if your route has changed, NOW is the time to find out! Please email or call me with your reports. If I haven't heard from you by the end of the week, you can expect a call from myself or my trusty Visiting Teaching Leader, Sister Schoen. You can email me at ewindbigler@gmail.com or call me at 837-3908.

2. TEMPLE TRIP: We have scheduled a carpool trip to the temple this Friday evening for Stake Temple Day. I will be driving (fair warning, in case that scares you :) We will be meeting at the Fruitland Exit (Drury parking lot) at 5:00 pm on this Friday evening, May 8th. If you prefer to meet us in Perryville, please plan to meet at the Perryville Wal-Mart parking lot at 5:30 pm. AND, if you plan to attend, I need to know so that we are sure to have enough seats in cars. Please email or call me to let me know you will attend. Again, you can email me at ewindbigler@gmail.com or call me at 837-3908.

3. SERVICE PROJECT: There may be opportunities to do service at the Jamieson home. Anyone who would like to help call Chantal at 986-8830.

4. COTTAGE MEETING: This Saturday evening at the Godwin's home in Marble Hill. If you have any friends or family OR visit teach any less active members in the Marble Hill area, get in touch with Brother John Thompson, Sister Joanna Thomsen, or the missionaries to attend and invite others to attend with you.

5. ENRICHMENT ACTIVITY: Coming soon, we promise. Stay tuned.

6. SUNDAY LESSON for May 10 will be from the Teachings of the Presidents of the Church: Joseph Smith, chapter 33. Click here for a link to the lesson online.

No comments: